Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

April 20, 2010

Teacher is NOT a SAFE Job!!!

I always thought: What harm can an elementary student do to their teacher? NOTHING!!
Well..I was wrong.

Yesterday, as the bell rang - a sign for the first and second graders that their recess has over - a first grader came to me.
"Miss, what time is it?" As he asked, his lunchbox fell and landed on my left foot. It hurt so much!!!
"OUCH!!!" My facial expression showed that I hurt so much.
The boy took his lunch box and said," Miss, what time is it?"
I grabbed his shoulder and asked," What should you say to me?"
"What time is it, Miss?"
I cupped his face in my hands, looked straight into his eyes,"WHAT-should-you-SAY-to-me?"
Grinned, he said,"I'm sorry, Miss... Miss, what time is it?"
ARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH... can you imagine? I pointed a clock on the canteen wall, and off he went to see it more clearly.

I took off my shoe to check, and surprised to see my toe - the second one from left side - was bleeding. It was skinned and bleed.

Students have potential to harm their teachers...accidentally of course.

8 comments:

  1. LOLOL the one u wrote in this blog is funnier then when u told me in the chat yesterday...

    Mmm...besides ur bad luck, this is a funny experience LOLOL (sorry...cant stop laughing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was funny, jak..indeed it was...if u're not the one who experience it :P

    anyway, i laugh too everytime i remember it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoahahhaha! nice try!
    wanna try this someday to u ah!
    but not lunchbox.. hmm taylor's box maybe? :p
    *accidentally lohhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUCH!!

    I was once a private tutor too, to kids aged 4-6..Well, sometimes they can be such a pain..They're adorable most of the time of course..But some times (I experienced something similar to yours too, a few times) yeah, such a pain..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. valen :D hmmm bcoz u've said it, i can't believe oh-it's-an-accident reason >.<

    Olive :D a few times? oh, gosh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this one is so funny bee!! hahaha.. XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete