Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

January 27, 2011

The Confession of Bee

I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell.  I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have all the faith needed to move mountains---but if I have no love, I am nothing.  I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned ---but if I have no love, this does me no good.
(1 Corinthians 13.1-3)

How true what Paul said to the Corinthians. I experienced it first hand last year. I did everything merely because of duty. Because I have to. I even kept hatred in my heart. I hid it so well. Not one soul knew it, but me...and God. Never before I hated someone that much, or felt like a hypocrite.

I still talked to that person, trying to be nice. But I wore my mask everytime I was with that particular person. So much of a hypocrite!

And during Youth Christmas Celebration, I gave my testimony about how I've tasted God's kindness and favor. Can you imagine that? Giving an impression that everything ran well and smooth. 

After the sermon, I came to God. Torn. Felt worthless. I asked for His forgiveness, and He gave it to me for FREE. Thank You, Jesus :)

3 comments:

  1. It was an 'expensive' experience, nov :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup!! it's expensive. I learned it when I came to your city in 2009. It's big pressure, a process for my life...and I got the answer 1 nite before camp. God spoke to me about 1 Cor 13.
    I shared it to my team.
    It wasn't easy to face...but I did it by His grace... ^^
    when I went home from your city, I cried while the plane took off... ^^

    ReplyDelete