Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

November 30, 2011

Dilemma


It's been a while, but I chose to push it aside. Yet, the longer I'm here, the more pressure I feel. The peak was when somebody complained.. and that was my turning point. I no longer hold back my emotions and feelings. I feel like being in a place I don't belong anymore, so uncomfortable and depressing.

I know that I have to put these burdens down, but I've been carrying them since forever that I don't know how to put them down and throw them away. It's been a part of me, if you know what I mean.

I have 2 options and 2 consequences: taking the easy way out and I won't learn anything or the hard way out. and I learn something very valuable.I wish I dare to take the easy way out, but as usual - the ideal side of me says not to; while at the same time, the other part of me just wanna give up. Gosh!!! Me and my ideals!!!

1 comment:

  1. you should ask God and your heart, sis...
    what HE wants from you and the way that you should take or decide... ^^
    ciayooo!!!

    ReplyDelete