Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

June 28, 2010

Holiday

After a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggg while... :) I'm back! Hopefully I can post something everyday. The problem is the slow connection of my internet provider :P
How r u, bloggers?

Anyway..I'm in school holiday. I can wake up late (very late) hahaha
I just finished my driving lesson (yeyyyy!!!) but I haven't had a driving license. I went to Bali with my parents and brother for 5 days. We went to Bedugul and stayed there only for a night. It was crazily very cold. Brrrrrrr!!!

Then spent 3 days at Kuta. I'm sunburnt!!! My face is red, but around my eyes is white (glasses). It was because I didn't put on my hat when we were at Tanah Lot. I thought it was cloudy :(

I got my nails decorated (i don't know the term) by a woman for Rp 10.000 at the last day at Kuta. NO, I didn't braid my hair nor tattoo my arm/ankle coz my skin is sensitive. I bought some bangles (I never had one).. which is so not me :)

Tough Lady also spent holiday there...too bad I couldn't meet her. But she met my brother :(

I met a friend also there. He helped my family found a place to stay at Kuta and tour-guided us :)

Well..for the rest of the holiday...I guess I must go to the police station to get my driving license.

Talking about driving lesson, LLL's li'l sister also has hers this holiday :) what a coincidence.

1 comment:

  1. is somebody callin my name ? ^^ hehehe.. yea, why we can't met there ? :) anyway, Bali is very nice placee... wohoooo ^^

    ReplyDelete