Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

June 30, 2010

What Did I Do?????

So suck when somebody blame you for something that you didn't do.

This morning, I experienced it. Last night, my brother came home bringing geckos in a box. He didn't bring the key, so I opened the door for him. I was in his room watching Japan-Paraguay. As I walked out his room, my foot stepped on a small house lizard!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! I never fond of house lizard. And when I saw him, he brought a box. I asked him what was it, and he said "Gecko". Automatically, I stayed away from him, and escaped to his room. (can you see the correlation?)

This morning, I asked him where he put the geckos, and he point to a place. Then, we went out to the patio, gathered with our parents, sister, and nephew. He went in first. As my sister went in, she screamed coz she saw him held a gecko in his hands. He got mad coz he didn't mean to scare her. He stormed to his bedroom. My nephew cried so hard, while his mum was numb...very shocked. I went into my bedroom and locked it. So much for a good morning.

Then, my sister apologized to him. And, unbelievably...he said," I was angry to what C deb said."

WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT?????? Get real!!! What did I say? What did I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment