Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

August 13, 2010

My Life Now

Pfffttt... after a loooooooonnnggg while... Here I am!!! ^^
Adjustment with the new routine takes time.

My students are nice and cute... and likes to talk for sure. They're smart, yet they're careless. Seems like I "kena batunya". After successfully avoiding paper works as a religion-character teacher, now I've to dealt with their hand-writings. Tiffany has a very neat and beautiful hand-writing, but a boy has a very terrible hand-writing. I can't read his...and neither do he. Can you believe that? He can't read his own hand-writing!!!

I just checking their homeworks...and guess what? This boy pasted LLL's picture as an editor in his Science homework about stages of development. I've taken some pictures of it, but can't upload them now. Hopefully soon :D

2 comments: