Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

August 22, 2010

Together

I just realized that I'm not that well emotionally. Thank God I realize it; so that, I can do something (surely God, too) to fix it.

All right...I don't need many people who feel that they HAVE TO come. No, I don't need them.
I just need 1 person who feels that s/he WANTS to come, WANTS to involve her/himself, WANTS to do something.
If God gives me more than 1 person, praise the Lord. If He just gives me 1 person, praise the Lord! It means s/he is the one who really care and able to WORK TOGETHER.

I've said NO to independence, and YES to interdependence.


Ecclesiastes 4:9a Two are better than one
Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Bersatu kita teguh, bercerai kita runtuh...tapi kalo cm epok2an bersatu ya sama aj dg bcerai :P

1 comment:

  1. I do believe the concept of Matt 18:20

    Let's hope not only 2 or 3 but all will gather, amen!

    ReplyDelete