Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

September 2, 2010

Yes, I Am

...walking in His great favor and grace.

About my study. Yes, I'm the one who'll study. I might be a teacher, but still...I'm a learner :)

I've been longing to build a good school for those who can't pay much. A school that offers a good education for its students. It will be started from playgroup (pre-kindergarten). It's a kind of social work, to be honest. And....my parents haven't 100% agree with my dream.

Last month I heard a "briefing" about a higher education which offer lessons that I need to build my school. The tuition fee for 1,5 year is quite much, but I can pay it from my salary and savings.

Anyway, life is not a highway. I had to deal with my parents' approval. I know it's my life, my money...but still, they're my parents. And they have every rights to know what I'm doing with my life. So, I told them (I've told my mom about my dream). Guess what? They don't really agree.

The next storm I faced was the money. At the first time, I was so sure they'll charge me group-tuition-fee. But, I learnt that I'd be charged personal-tuition-fee. It meant I had to spend 3 million Rp more, and I couldn't afford it.

And I was thinking: "Allrite, Lord...If You don't want me to take that education now, it's OK with me. It's Your dream anyway that You plant in my heart."

Then...my friends, who also want to learn more about it, told me that finally we'll be charged group-tuition-fee PLUS maybe our school's foundation is willing to pay for us cash (of course we have to pay it back to them). It means, my expense for studying will be lower than what I predicted.

The next wonderful thing is...my Daddy said that he'll pay for my study!!!! Do you know what it means??? It means I got my parents' approval!!!! Hahahahahaha...I'm so happy and excited.

Magister Manajemen Pendidikan....Here I cooooooommmmeee!!!! (^~^)/"

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!! I knew this story from the beginning and all i can tell is "GOD IS AMAZING!!!"

    Congratulation, Bee..i'm really happy for u (^^)

    ReplyDelete