Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

September 24, 2010

As I Turn 31

I had this strange yet vivid dream. There was my lil bro, two other of the Adiwidjajas, and I. We were sitting on a porch, facing a beach.
Then I saw my late Grandpa was on a solid cloud, writing something on 2 little pieces of paper. He dropped the papers, and they were blown by the wind toward us.
My bro caught them, but then the wind blew them again toward me. They landed on the floor, so I took the paper. I don't remember exactly the message he wrote, but it was for me.
The next thing I remember was I came near him by the beach, and he said that a man was going to meet me. When I moved closer, he took a step backward. I was very near that I could see him clearly, yet I couldn't touch nor hug him the way I did.(I miss you, Gramp)
And then I walked inside the building to meet the man I didn't know who. Before long...there you were! Looking for me, trying to surprise me...and you were succeed :) I was very happy in the dream coz you and Gramp were there.

In reality...yes, I'm so happy :D You did surprised me. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. unbelievable! really? is he the same man? in the dream and the reality? and did the reality happen directly after you woke up from the dream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. howaaaaaaaaaa.....
    is he wearing a white vintage shirt with pop art 'the groom' printed? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I think it's it birthday present from Daddy, sis !!!! Missed u more and more.... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. jak...iya, the same man

    valen...unfortunately he didn't wear it :P

    noniiiikkk...hihihi...iya..kapan mie UP?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ihiiiyyy... miss bee.... wait for another love story :) valen too :p

    ReplyDelete