Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

October 21, 2010

HOPE

Hope is perching on my window
            offering me a hand
            to get up and take a step

Hope is a flickering light
            of a candle,
help me through the night
           of desperation

Hope is a warm blanket
           over my shoulder,
shooing away the chill of fear
           during midnight

Hope is my magic carpet
Taking me in a flight
           to the break of dawn

Hope is whistling joyful tunes
Leading me to a sunlit path,
           to the warm-and-playful summer.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful writing!

    i guess u've gained ur writing skills back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe it or not...thanks to the elementary students whose pieces were published :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Your writing is very unique. I enjoy it. It stirs up emotion.

    ReplyDelete