Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

December 30, 2010

Christmas This Year

The Christmas message I get from my hometown is from 1 Kings 19.5-7.
From the whole thing the preacher said...I only grasps: "Get up and eat! Get up and eat some more--you've got a long journey ahead of you." (Very in sync with the my yearly verse I got at Surabaya--> James 1.25).

Yes, the journey for my dream (and maybe my lovelife) is still long (in our timing; but not in God's timing). So, I need to get up and eat.

Get up earlier in the morning and eat an omer of manna (meditating God's words diligently and do it).

But who so looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck with your journey, Bee.
    Have a great year ahead.

    PS.
    I've changed the URL of my blog.
    Hope to see ya.
    -R-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this Christmas message to be very unique and hilarious. But it does make sense :p

    ReplyDelete