Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

December 11, 2010

I've Got Nothing To Lose

"What if God asked you to stop? For me, if He had asked you to build school, opened the way, gave you promises that He'll take you there; and then, He asked you to stop....well....He's cruel."'s His prerogative

"No, He isn't. It's His prerogative."

"Abraham was promised to have descendants as much as stars and sands; yet, at the end of his life, he only had 1 son. He didn't see the promise fulfilled. Is God cruel? He fulfilled His promise to Abraham, but Abraham didn't see it it in real. I believe he had seen it with his faith."

"Moses was sent to redeem his people. God told him not to enter Canaan. He was only called to take his people out of Egypt."

"Building a school is not my dream. It's his dream that's planted in my heart. If He asked me to stop, it's okay with me. I only do His dream, walk in His dream. I've got nothing to lose. Maybe He only asked me to prepare, maybe He only asked me to study so I can help others who has the same vision... I don't know. But, I've got nothing to lose."

Above conversation was between my sister, her husband, and me several months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment