Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

January 12, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Our God is a God that follows. Have you felt His presence through the kindness of a stranger? Through a word well spoken, or a touch well timed, have you sensed Him?
He uses all His power to convince me that He is who He is, and He can be trusted to lead me home.
(Max Lucado)



Yes, He follows me wherever I go, on every turn of the road, down the valley, up the mountain, even off road. I know He can be trusted to lead me to the fulfillment of my dream.

January 10, 2010 once more He convinced me of my dream (yang lagi mati suri) through my pastor. I was left speechless at His amazing way of bringing me back on track after 6 months going off road. The dream He gives is to build a generation that fears the Lord and living in His Kingdom’s principles by building a good school for the dont-haves.

That night, as I thought about it, I couldn’t stop crying and all I could say was “Thank You”. He amazed me once more. This year is going to be a great year of walking with Him in faith, in line with the verse I got at Christmas:

Happy are those who follow his commands, who obey him with all their heart. They never do wrong; they walk in the LORD's ways.
Psalms 119.2-3
(Good News Bible)

To live according to His law, following His commands and obeying Him, I’m going to need Him everywhere I go. To be such a person, to have that kind of dream, the world might see me cynically and pessimistically. Thank God, He surrounds me with His presence that arising boldness within me to face whatever comes my way.

And yesterday morning, the verse for the day was taken from my favorite Psalms, that’s Psalms 139. It says that He follows me and I can never avoid His Spirit. He works through anything for my sake, to draw me close to Him, to give me strength day by day. To achieve the dream, I can’t rely on my strength or I’ll fail. I need Him, so it’s wonderfully awesome if He follows me everywhere I go.

His hand is upon me, He’s all around me on every side. His power protects me, and so does His anointing. If so, what should I worry or fear about? It’ll be ridiculous to worry and fear after knowing that God of the universe is with me. Whatever I need is being provided abundantly! Amen!! ^^

5 comments:

  1. Amen!!!(Buffon Catch)

    It's perfect isn't it? New Year with the resurrection of ur dream (vision)...Happy for you and by ur experience somehow give a spirit to me so i can be more spirited to make an action about my dream...thank u =)

    ps: Pslams 139 indeed cool!!! one level with Pslams 23 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku tau bahasa inggris e mati suri! Tom-Kat's kids' death! *anak e tom krus sama keti holms lak namae Suri! wakakkakakakakak
    (moga-moga tom krus sama keti holms gak baca tulisanku....) XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh lek itu arti e kematian suri ya...
    ralat. berarti sing bener
    Tom-Kat's Kid's Dies!
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. bee...
    yup... but whenever you go offroad again in this year... remember it's just process to make life more live and as you said He is with you wherever you go! Immanuel !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!! That's a wonderful experience to start a year.. I believe this year will be an amazing year for all of us who believe and rest our lives in His mighty Hands!!

    ReplyDelete