Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

January 1, 2010

Never Enough



The fact that You're an amazing Daddy makes me glad and say ...



but soon I find out that ...



You are awesome and wonderful, Dad :D and no words can ever describe my gratitude to You.

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
I Corinthians 2.9

4 comments:

  1. I Corinthians 2.9 is one of my fave verse...God's grace to us indeed can't be imagined!!

    YOU ARE AMAZINGGG GOD!!!!!!

    thank u thank u thank u.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... after I wrote the blog, then I read this... once again my verse is popped up again :p
    btw I agree about THANKYOU2 so much and many to Him... I've never imagined me without You

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, ruth :) thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete