Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

January 25, 2010

When God is Silent

Doesn’t mean that He’s not there,
Doesn’t mean that He doesn’t love me either,
Nor that He’s busy doing something.

In fact, He’s always with me
Coz He cares and loves me so much
That He gave up His only Son.

He sits next to me,
Hug me to comfort my disturbed soul.
He doesn’t need to say anything yet.

Then, I’ll hear Him whispers,
And I listen what He says
Coz I’m close to Him.
No distance between us.

1 comment:

  1. i experienced the serenity when 4M this morning and when there's no distance between me and Daddy, i feel peace and He restored my soul =)

    i always know, He never leaves me...(Hebrews 13:5b)

    ReplyDelete