Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

December 10, 2009

The Bride?


Front (left-right): me, Devi, Valen
Back (left-right): Edo, Sanjaya, Ferry,Jak, Felix, Denny, Kevin

They are some members of my community. And, no, Devi wasn't the bride. She was the bride's maid:)


Yesterday, as I prayed, suddenly the scene before the photo was taken flashed in my mind. Felix and Edo teased Devi. They had an idea to put 'lollypops' they brought behind Devi's hair (she'd look like sailor moon, that was what they said). When the scene rushed in, I cried hahaha can u believe that? I cried because I was too happy. They were like real siblings, not friends. My heart was so full of thanksgiving.

Thanks for bringing us together, Dad. U bind us with Your love. I pray that this community keeps experiencing Your love, and let Your love shines thru our fellowship with one another. I pray that this community blesses our world where You send us.

4 comments:

  1. the paragraph u wrote is so sweet =) thank u Miss PKS!! (long time i dont say that nick =D)

    Forza The Debbyters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that's only a title, doesn't mean much if i neglect my 'duty' as this community caretaker.
    and i can only do it by His grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She certainly looks like the bride. What a sweet story of friendship that you write here, Bee. It touches me :)

    ReplyDelete