Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

December 4, 2009

(I Belong) To You


Another Hillsong's piece:


Here I stand forever in
Your mighty hand
Living with Your promise
Written on my heart

I am Yours
Surrendered wholly to You
You set me in Your family
Calling me Your own

Now I
I belong to You
Lord, I need
Your Spirit Your word Your truth

Hear my cry my deep desire
To know You more

In Your name
I will lift my hands
To the King
This anthem of praise I bring
Heaven knows
I long to love You
With all I am
I belong to You

I will give them a new heart and a new mind. I will take away their stubborn heart of stone and will give them an obedient heart. Then they will keep my laws and faithfully obey all my commands. They will be my people, and I will be their God.
Ezekiel 11.19-20

I will make an eternal covenant with them. I will never stop doing good things for them, and I will make them fear me with all their heart, so that they will never turn away from me.
Jeremiah 32.40

And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
Isaiah 54.13

You'll use the old rubble of past lives to build anew, rebuild the foundations from out of your past. You'll be known as those who can fix anything, restore old ruins, rebuild and renovate, make the community livable again.
Isaiah 58.12

2 comments: