Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

December 25, 2009

Christmas Present

Dear Jesus,


Today is Your birthday...


Started 2000 years ago...
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9.6




Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

John 18.37



As a present, I'd like to give You...


MEEEEEEEEEEE....... :D

So, once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh Bee, your post has made me realize how selfish I am. All I've been thinking about this Christmas is me, myself and I. What do I get this Christmas. I just didn't take the time to contemplate that this is Jesus' birthday. Well, off now, wanna ask Him what he wants for His birthday present.

    Thanks for the sweet reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple post but beautifulll :D

    It warms the reader heart and Jesus must be very happy to read this =)

    Again, Merry Christmasss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fe:) thank u. I was being reminded also that the very first thing i must remember when i open my eyes is Jesus :) and yesterday, at church i was reminded again :)

    jak:) thanks :)

    ReplyDelete