Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

December 3, 2009

Mon Père




He is the only son. He had a stern father and mother. His parents were so busy that they almost neglected their children (had so little time with them). It shaped him into a rebel and a hard-worker. He won't settle till he gets what he wants. He'll do anything to defend the honor of his family. He's a tenacious man.

Since he didn't have an example of showing love, he also doesn't know how to express his love to his children. I remember days when he went home and brought me some toys and books. As far as I remember, he gave me only those during his going out of town. He rarely spoke to me and spent time with me when I was a child.

It molded me into a girl who loves time and attention given. I prefer somebody spends her/ his time with me than s/he gives me a present. Anyway I admire his tenacity and hardworking.

I am what I am today because of you. I'm going from restoration to restoration also because of you. I learn to know my Daddy because of you, too. So, thanks to you:)

4 comments:

  1. This is exactly like me..My dad is also exactly like ur dad..So i can totally relate to this..And yes, despite all that, I am what I am because of him, and I love him dearly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. misss.... really touchful post...

    Anyway.. I'm thanking your daddy so muchhh..
    Because if he isn't ur daddy..

    I may not be as comfortable as now with you this much...
    I may not like you this much..
    and
    I may not know u this much..

    So thanks to Suk Suk Adiwidjaja to be involved in creating this Miss Bee that i know!!!!

    I know J has HIS own good-big-beautiful plan to put u as the father of Ms. Bee Adiwidjaja!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liv, we hv something in common ya :) yes, i do love my daddy too, in spite of his weaknesses.

    Len, ur comment is so touching. If only he could read this hahaha and i'm grateful to know u better. love u, sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have nothin to say (i guess i've said everythin lol) but still want to fill this comment boc :D

    ReplyDelete