Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

December 2, 2009

Yesterday


I found the light in my darkness eventually! Hurray \(^_^)/



The fruit of the spirit is love,..., self-control.
Love is long suffering, it is never tired of waiting, it has no pride.

I thought I'm quite a patient person in waiting. Yet, I was proved wrong. I couldn't stand waiting without any certainties. And that's exactly what Dad wants me to develop, and also self-control ^^

Dad also wants me to learn that I may not take pride in my backgrounds (family, and education). He wants me to take pride only in who I am in Him. And that's enough.
You see... I'm unable to do one simple thing without His grace. I just realized it ^^

Every single thing happens to serve God's divine purposes (Romans 8.28).

2 comments: