Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

February 16, 2010

String of (Strong) Hope and Help

Psalms 61.1-2 (GNB)
Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer!
In despair and far from home I call to you! Take me to a safe refuge

Psalms 61:1-2 (BBE)
To the chief music-maker. On a corded instrument. Of David. Let my cry come to you, O God; let your ears be open to my prayer.
From the end of the earth will I send up my cry to you, when my heart is overcome: take me to the rock which is over-high for me.

Psalms 61:1-2 (MSG)

A David psalm. God, listen to me shout, bend an ear to my prayer.
When I'm far from anywhere, down to my last gasp, I call out, "Guide me up High Rock Mountain!"

Psalms 61:1-2 (YLT)

To the Overseer, on stringed instruments. --By David. Hear, O God, my loud cry, attend to my prayer.
From the end of the land unto Thee I call, In the feebleness of my heart, Into a rock higher than I Thou dost lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment