Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

February 12, 2010

The True Joy


This is the secret of joy. We shall no longer strive for our own way; but commit ourselves, easily and simply, to God’s way, acquiesce in His will, and in so doing find our peace.
Evelyn Underhill



He (God) is glad when His face is mirrored in ours, and the rays from Him are reflected from us.
Alexander Maclaren


I got this from today's e-devotion (Inspired Faith). Hope it blesses you, as it blesses me :)

3 comments:

  1. You've certainly sent a lot of good vibes my way, I like it. Thank yoou so much Bee for the birthday greeting, have a fantastic weekend dear ☀..☮..✮..♥..✈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, God leads us to a path unknown. And he seems so hard to understand. Painful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree, fe :) His ways are incomprehensible at times, confuse us. but i've learnt that my understanding is not important. my obedience that matters to Him. Painful? no doubt, it is :D but, what i gain later, worth the pain.

    ReplyDelete