Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

February 3, 2010

Your Love is Enough



Coz You love me that much
Therefore, Your love is enough.

Enough, I want nothing else
but Your love.

I'll rejoice in You
coz You complete my life.

The joy of the Lord is in me
that's my strength.

I'll keep on walking in Your covenant
coz I trust You.

I know that the best is yet to come
You'll give me the desire of my heart.

So, I choose to be joyful
rejoicing in Your Words,
fixing my eyes to the fulfillment
of Your promises.

9 comments:

  1. :)

    coz in joyful we can find strength and in strength we can find faith then through faith we can find God...

    Lohh...kok jadi quote yahh? lol kapan2 aku post di jakquote ah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi dpt ide dr ini y?

    bayar!!! 250rb ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coz You love me that much
    Therefore, Your love is enough.

    i love this term..
    pernah post semacem ini juga.. :)
    enough enough enough! yey HIS love is more than enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! It reminds me of the Psalms.
    You put a beautiful picture with it, too.
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. valen :) yes...ENOUGH :D I have Him, and that's all that matters.

    Joy :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.. mantap JAYA cece Narsis satu ini buaT PoeM ^^
    aku ya punya quote ( nyolong dari bbm e orang tadi ) xixi. here they are :

    1 life is enough to Break a Trust,
    1 sentence is enough to break a heart,
    1 sec is enough to lose a battle,
    1 smile is enough to Fall in Love,
    1 Mistake is enough to lose a Job,
    1 Touch is enough to heal a wounded heart,
    but whatever our pain...

    " 1 GOD IS MORE THAN ENOUGH "
    He's name is Jesus...
    wakakakaka... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw... guyss,, ada yang mau bantuin Nona manis gaa ??
    kenapa Blog q ngga bisa dikomen ?? huaaaaaaaa...........
    sakno mosok komene 0 terus..... swt swt>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quote nya uapik sorooooooo!!!!

    sapa yang buat Greta?

    Hahaha...iya,aku mau kome di sana ya ga isa trus...sabar2...ntar pas ketemu di komsel kita cari sama2 masalahnya...pasti ada yang ngga bener di settingnya =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. greta, sabtu aj... pas kita ke sutos, oke, sis?

    ReplyDelete