Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

November 30, 2009

Again



You shared your dreams and fears.
We were doing just fine,
But all of the sudden
You ignored me.

What happened?
Was it me?
Goodness, yes…
It was me.

Forgive me
I failed you
I didn’t see you
The way you see me.

I always positioned myself
Strong and have to help you
Directing your steps.

I’m sorry for not
Sharing my burdens with you.
I forgot that friends mean
Strengthen one another.

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm...in some way, i dont agree with this...

    yeah, but if this is what's in ur mind, i appreciate it =)

    ps: the image is freakin spooky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ou.. i got ur point.
    :)

    let's fix it as best as you can.
    Pairing with J, it will be
    a great team..

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw. ak g ngerti arti again itu apa..

    ReplyDelete
  4. jak: spooky? lucu ah.. kreatif kan? hehe
    yah, mungkin mmg g segitune, but that's what i thought:)
    Valen: thanks, sis, for ur encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know exactly what you mean bee..I was once in that position of urs..I thought being there and being supportive is enough..But well, I was wrong. Friendship is a two-way thingy..That's why we call it sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, liv... tq 4 ur understanding :) i totally forgot that sharing part w this friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete