Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

November 30, 2009

Bee that You (Don't) Know II



10. I can’t stand wearing high heels for a long time. Especially if I must stand up or walking around.

9. I love collecting used things (papers, boxes, bottles, etc), thinking who knows I’ll be able to recycle them into something else. It made my bedroom looks more like a storage room.



8. My bed is my bookshelf (Right, Len?). My sister always wonders how can I sleep with books on my bed.

7. I love watching cartoons, but not Spongebob.

6. I can't stand hot weather. I easily get angry in a hot temperature.

5. I’m a bit obsessive compulsive. I won’t sit or sleep on my bed with the outfit I just wore to go out. Haram!!

4. My first name is taken from my grandpa’s first love (at least that’s what people around me say).

3. My mom read my blog!! It was during her visit to Jakarta. My cousin showed it to her. She translated “Bee that You (Don’t) Know” to my mom. So now my mom knows that I tried to smoke when I was a child. LOL thank God she didn’t angry at me.

2. I wished to meet my future husband in a dramatic scene like accidentally bumped into him and my hair got entangled to his shirt button or (this is more realistic, though still dramatic) during report day, one of my student’s single uncle is the one who takes the report and we’re involved in a conversation. And it makes him interested to know me better.

1. If my future husband asks me why I love him, I want to be able to say this one reason: “Because…”
Not going to tell you :p It’s a secret, you can ask him by yourself :D

2 comments:

  1. I've already known seven from that list =P

    #7 Sengaja!!! nulis "kecuali Spongebob!"
    #4 Reallyyyy???
    #2 I wish that will be happen (Amen!)
    #1 Mmmmm...definitely will not going to ask him...

    3 posts in hectic day...gr8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *btw.. it takes a long time to open ur blog ... -.- *sigh finally...

    agree with no.8 & 10! me too!!!! :D

    buakakakakak no.2!!!!!!! cool cool cool!!!!!!! so i'll send my single uncle.. when is ur report day? :p

    yea... i've known no.4 before lohh vin...
    and i was as surprised as u!!!! that's really really drama!!!

    ReplyDelete