Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

November 2, 2009

My 1st Love



My 1st love was not
the 1st person I liked
neither my 1st boyfriend
nor the 1st person who broke
my heart into pieces
when I lost him.
Not even the 1st person who made
my heart jumped everytime
I saw him.

My 1st love is
the 1st person who
really understands me,
loves me just the way I am,
always sticks up for me,
helps me to grow in character,
and teaches me how to love
the way he does me.

And I've found that person!!
Can you guess?

2 comments:

  1. This news should be in the headline news of Jawa Pos :D

    Ahhh, i dont wanna guess, too tired to do that (lol), it will be better if i know that from the person directly =P but i doubt if u wanna tell me...

    ps: is he the same person with ur 'someone else'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. r u sure that there's such a perfect man, jak? :)

    think harder, jak... and u'll find the answer :)

    ReplyDelete