Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

November 17, 2009

Haunted




I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are Thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Psalms 139.14


When I read it, I thought,"Oh, yes, the way He made me was wonderful. Beyond my thoughts." But, today I get another meaning. I just found out the word AM. It shows present time. He still works in me, molds me.

I also just knew that the past still haunts me. I thought I've gotten over it. Yet, it lurks deep within trying to strangle me. Lately, I talk about my past very often. When I took time to reflect this morning, I realized that it because I still keep it.

This is what I wanna do, Dad.. trade my past with Your joy, acceptance and unconditional love. I'll let go all my past without holding it back. I know that I AM wonderfully and fearfully made not only when I was a child, but also now... Especially NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment