Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

November 16, 2009

Girl Talk (Restricted for Boys!!)



Some time ago, I saw my boarding house friend met her boyfriend. It was a common and usual thing. What made it unusual was this:

"Hey, are you sure u're going to meet him with that kind of appearance?" (She wore a very thin go-to-bed outfit only)
"Haha.. Yes.." she said sheepishly.
"Don't you think he'll be tempted to see you like this?"
"No, he won't," stubbornly she replied.

And I was thinking to myself," Whom are you fooling to, hunny?" I'm a grown up girl, I know that no men is immune to that kind of thing as long as he's straight.

As girls, we have a responsibility to help the men or boys around us by wearing a proper outfit, so that they won't fall into temptation. Well, at least that's what I know and what I believe.

1 comment: