Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

November 17, 2009

Forgotten Dream

This is the long-forgotten dream. I wanted to go around Europe to enjoy the architectures and cultures. Here are some of the destinations:


Switzerland
The reason I wanna go there is because of its beauty, the weather and Heidi. The setting of Heidi takes place is Switzerland.



Venice
I imagine myself on a gondola with my someone special there, sailing around Venice (I think my face is becoming red when I'm typing this). It's a romantic city!!!


Netherlands
Hopefully I can meet my old pen-pal there. If only I could reach her. I've lost contact with her since many years ago.


New Zealand
Hahaha because the trip to Europe is expensive, my cousin suggest New Zealand. She calls it mini Europe.


Now, this one is Asia. Since I read a lot of manga, and like hand-made things I really like to go to Japan

I want to go to the handcraft stores and enjoy hanami (like a picnic under blooming sakura).

1 comment:

  1. please...dont let this dream will be forgotten again...u will go there for sure (catch the amen!!) Switzerland is indeed wonderful (want to buy watch if i happen to go there), for Venezia i just want to say "suiiitttt....suiiiittt!!!" LOL

    ReplyDelete