Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

November 9, 2009

SUN




Once I read in a children magazine about the legend of sunflower. It tells about a woman who was in love with the god of sun, Apollo. She waited for him patiently. Her face always looked up to the sky. But, Apollo didn't love her in return. Eventually, she became a sunflower.

Ever since I read the story, I always like sunflower. I think the flower symbolizes faith and love. And for me, it'll be very romantic if a man comes to me with a sunflower bouquet.

This is a piece I write regarding sunflower (not about sunflower):

My face always looks up
to the SUN
I draw my strength
from the ruler of the day.

IT showers me
with its everlasting ray
Helps me to grow
and bloom.

You will always be
my SUN.
Your love is
my strength.

You are my SUN
and shield
through every season
of my life.


For the LORD God is a SUN and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Psalms 84.11

4 comments:

  1. berarti nggak salah blog-ku kunamain thousand sunny ya lol

    Emang tema tentang Sun ini lagi tren ya...u n Valen wrote bout it..should i write about sun also? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah... saya trendsetter sunflower... that's the only flower i really love... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's because she posted that big sunflower picture, jak. it inspires me to write this.
    and maybe, yeah, you should write something, too, about SUN. it will be great. c'mon...write one, jak

    really? i juz knew it :D nice to have something in common with you, Arial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nggak mau!! =P

    Arial itu Valen's new ID lo..udah tau kan?

    ReplyDelete