Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

November 30, 2009

Another Letter to Daddy



Dad,
I know that everything happens to serve Your divine purposes. But I can’t see it yet in this case. It hurts me. I’m sure You know it.
So, this is what I wanna do: Enjoy the ride, going down the valleys and up the hills with You. As long as You’re good, I strongly believe that I’ll be just fine. And my heart knows that You’re forever good to me.

Love,
bee

3 comments:

  1. Hey...do u know how to make those cool envelope??

    teach me please....(*__*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sentence 'enjoy the ride.'
    Describe it more like a journey.
    Or trip.

    and also, I like the 'I'll be just fine' part...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jak: when i know how, i'll tell u how :)

    valen: u2 :) enjoy the journey, and u'll be just fine

    ReplyDelete