Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

September 19, 2009

Angel(s)


"Have you ever seen an angel?"
"Are angels beautiful?"
"Are they big?"
"Do they really have wings?"
"Is there a halo around one's head?"
"Does each of us have a guardian angel?"

I've seen angels in so many forms.
They're big! Big hearted, I'd say.

And, yes, they're beautiful!!
Compassion is their beauty.
Their eyes are twinkling with Love.

They have a pair of wing of Faith and Hope.

Um mm...no, they don't have halos,
the glory belongs to Jesus only.

Well, yes, of course!
Each of us has a guardian angel.
I'm looking at my guardian angel right now.

"Really?"
"Where is s/he?"

Right in front of me.
Yes, you are my guardian angel,
my God-sent friend :)

2 comments:

  1. Lucky,u have found ur angel =)It will be amazing if we have our angel (personal angel) in our life. Everybody around me, who love me and care me so much are my angel. But, i still find my personal angel...

    Ohhh...look!!! I find it!! Can u see it?? Thank God for the angel YOU've sent for me =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where? where is the angel, jak?

    ReplyDelete