Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

September 19, 2009

Appearances


On the verge of my late twenties, the issue of a life-partner of mine was booming. Good intentions of a friend and a relative brought me to know several guys. It made me questioning myself.

"Am I that desperate to get a life-partner?"
"Am I being picky?"
"Do I judge him by his appearances?"

Ever since my teen-age, I've told my friends, and these sudden match-maker that appearances are not my priority. They means: face, height, weight, and his clothing-style (neat). Education mattered, though. As well as job. Then I realized that those two are also appearances.

One man, however, made me asking those questions to myself. I was so afraid of judging him by his appearances, and it made me realize another thing. I've never paid attention to my appearance (the way I clothe myself). As long as I'm comfortable, I could go shopping to the mall with an old pants which is out of date, and its color had faded away plus a T-shirt.

When one of my best friends advised me to reduce my weight coz there are some men who don't like a plump girl. I thought it was unfair. But then i knew that I was being unfair, too. I liked a well-dressed man. Was it wrong? No, I was just being realistic. So, are those men wrong? They aren't, I might say.

So, somebody out there!!! Please help me to make over my clothing style with some chic clothes which match my character and personality. Raise your hands, please... ;)

4 comments:

  1. Up Up Up!!!!!
    ---> maksudnya aku angkat tangan gitu lohhh
    I can I can!!! I'll take u shop ripped jenas shorts, oversized band-tees,and sneakers!!!
    *ups that's so valen...
    no no no... i mean i'll accompany u buy some girlie-preppy stuff...*bit classy
    ---> ur style...
    ^0^

    u know whad... i used to be that kind of person.. doesn't concern with appearance at all.. then i realize that give concern means how we appreciate this precious body, face, mind, and soul. And however, we, the female creature, are really born to be beautiful! While we know what's our best 'weapon', instead our imperfectness!

    Way to go beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go shopping, cia!!!!!!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. U know what..Aku ada peneguhan tentang masalah ini =) kapan hari aku nggak berani ngomong tapi Yeah!!! finally u wrote this hahahaa...Like Valen said, "Way to go beautiful girl!!" (i still consider u a girl not a lady lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah...that's a compliment, jak hehehe i mean, u see me as a girl hahaha

    ReplyDelete