Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

September 10, 2009

Bee That You (Dont) Know...

Hmmmm...to answer Jak's and CIA's "invitations", here are 10 things about me that you may not know:

10. I ate slowly like a snail when I was a small kid.
9. I often went to school late because I was a slow-eater, and my friend always teased me at school till I cried.
8. I was a cry baby. I was crying everyday when my mom left me at school (didn't wait for me till school hour was over like the first month).
7. I like ballet and classical music.
6. I wanted to learn to play violin, but never took courses on it. And...ssshhhhh...I wanted to be a drama performer.
5. I had (or maybe have) a grandfather complex. I have a special bond with my grandpa. For me he was like a father, all my ideals about a father was in him. When he passed away I made a poem, and hid it inside my desk at home. One day my mom found it, and I was so embarrassed that I threw it away. Sometimes I still cry when I remember my grandpa. I still miss him after these 20 years.
4. I envied my little baby bro. I felt that he stole every attention I used to get from my grandpa. I also envied my little sister coz she could easily attracted people's attention. I often had fights with her over small things, usually coz she imitated me. The most terrible thing I did to her was letting go the thing that she and I pulled together. So I pulled one side and she pulled the other side, and I let the thing slip from my hand. It made her head hit the doorjamb.
3. At age of 5, I couldn't speak articulately. People believed that my mouth should be tapped when I stammered. When my mom did it, I was so shocked...and I cried so hard. I was also afraid to talk coz when I talked my friends would laugh at me.
2. My kindergarten's mates called me "babi" coz it rhymed with "Debby" and I hated school. I was taken to a psychologist when I was at the third grade (my kindergarten mates went to the same elementary)coz I often skipped my classes. In the morning I said that I had fever, so I stayed at home. It went for days and my mom was so angry. That was why she took me to see a psychologist.
1. I smoked my dad's cigarette and it was so "YUCK". It took place when my dad and mom were away. I sneaked into my dad's room, took the cigarette and smoked it. I never tell my parents about it.

Done =) I spent almost an hour to make this post, digging my memories, remembering my feelings in each events. And I quite surprise to know that I still keep it, and I find out the root of my inferiority.

Thanks for asking me make this post, Jak, CIA.

5 comments:

  1. LOLL Thank God, Christ found you! You had a dark childhood story, sis...This is what this post means, i know nothing about 10 of them (i think i've known u lately) even all of them is ur childhood experience, it's still nice to know that. I laugh when Valen said ur post is "un-cut" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. mana comment.nya valen? g da tu...
    haha y, thank God Jesus found me

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiiiiiii... akhirnya aku bisa posting comment!!!!
    You know what, i really laugh reading 'eat like snail' and 'slow eater.' I agree with Jak that I don't know anything about your 'dark' and 'twisty' childhood.. It must be hard and affect urself a lot. And thanks God for making bunch of breakthrough in ur life. Such as:

    From slow eater to ......eater
    from snail eater to...... eater
    from BABI to .....

    wakakkaka... u fill by yourself ya... :p

    btw, the grandpa's poem part really touch.. i think u must keep all those memories.. coz he will still live by your memories.. would u mind to post the poem here?

    and about the classical things: ballet, classic music, and violin. That is sooo Debora Adiwidjaja!!!! ^0^
    really suitable with ur image (before hearing you laugh of course)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL
    cia, mmg bnr2 panjang hahaha...
    ya.. kalo km kenal aku yg dulu km bakalan menjauh krn takut hahaha i was a mean older sister, anak yg kurang ajar ma ortu, suka boong...panjang daftare hehe
    tw kok kl ketawa aku bs nyebabno gempa bumi skala 1 richter LOL
    I hope i still remember my childhood poem about my gramp =) i'll dig my memory again..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hohoho... beneran cuma 1 ritcher?
    trus image 'classic' nya lgsg ciuuuuttt... runtuh .... wakakkakaka

    waiting for your poem miss....

    ReplyDelete