Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

September 10, 2009

Dreamer



Back then I didn’t know
That I was created for dreams
When I was a child
Everytime people asked me my dream
I would say “I wanna be a doctor”
When I grew up
I would say “Translator”
Later on I had a dream
To own a handicraft shop

Years passed
I felt emptiness
deep within my heart
I tried to fill it with
Jobs and shopping
And, of course, relationships
Just to find them failed me

I was wondering
If life was so plain
So boring
Was it me who didn’t see
Its beauty?
Was it me who couldn’t
Enjoy its fun?
Was it me who didn’t
Take its challenge?

Yes, it was me
I was blind and pessimistic
Till I met someone who opened
The blindfold and encourage me
To walk this life courageously
To dream big
To rise from the ashes and fly
Reaching for the dreams

Today,
I have a dream
That I’ll touch other people’s life
I have a dream
To be a blessing for them
I have a dream
To give more
I have a dream
To encourage people to dream big

Today,
I’m a dreamer
Who is running toward my dreams

1 comment:

  1. I used to ashamed with my dream then i repent. Like you, today I'm a dreamer and i will not ever ashamed by my dream..btw, D.H. Lawrence line is super cool!!

    "For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day" (Habakkuk 2:3)

    ps: Thanks for this post =)

    ReplyDelete