Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

September 19, 2009

For Someone Special

Your deep voice calmed
my troubled soul
Your smiles lightened up
my world
Your love filled
my dull days with colors
You meant the world to me

But now you are gone
nowhere to be seen
can't find you
Lonely...
Imbalance...
Lost...
I cried hard for months

I still remember you told me
"When my home is done
you'll stay with me there."
I still remember your deep voice
telling the Christmas story.
You sang the angels' song
as if joining their voices
singing praises to
the Lord, God Almighty

I blamed my dad for losing you
But I realized that
it was your choice.

I love you
Love you so much
No matter what.

When can I see you again?
I'm looking forward to the day
when heaven opens up
to be with you at home.

4 comments:

  1. yes, but i made a new one...i've forgotten whAT I wrote at that time :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyaaa!!! ni puisi bs bkin aq brlinang airmata...padahal lagi ngantor. OMG!so sweet...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. niy novi y? ku kok jg jd pengen nangis y.... waaaaaaaaaa bahaya!!!!!! ntar lg ngajar!!

    ReplyDelete