Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

September 20, 2009

Hurray, I'm 30!!!!

Yep! I'm 30 and bee-autiful ^^ I've got no wishes, but my family and friends wishes me so many things. They've made list of wishes for me and pray for me, and I'm so blessed. Thank youuuuuuu so much ^^

Yea, I'm blessed with a loving family and caring friends. They are God-sent. ^^

This is a birthday card, Jak made for me. Thanks, Bro ^^


See his cool blog...

6 comments:

  1. Yeyyy!! you are 30and bee-autiful!! Go..go..twelvie^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!Ü Hope you have a good one. I'm visiting from your brother's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hepi hepi bday bee!!!!!!!
    beautiful, brain, behaviour.. hahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, jak hehehe
    russ...it's a surprise!! thanks for visiting and leave comments here.
    cia, thanks, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee.... I might be a little late. But wishing you a very happy birthday ya...

    ReplyDelete