Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

September 19, 2009

Love Me, Love Me Not?


"I love you"
Oh, how I'd been waiting for
you to say those magical words.

"I love you"
You whispered it in my ears
warmed my heart.

"I love you"
I shut eyes tight
to make it lasted forever.

"I love you"
Tears streaked down my face
when I, eventually, heard it from your lips.

"I love you"
Was it genuinely said
when we'd to wave good-bye?

*it's just something that i wanna say about the past :)

3 comments:

  1. First, the image is super amazing!!! I want to take my picture there =) do u know where is it?

    The place is soooo romantic...

    For the post itself, i just dont get it..can u explain the meaning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is romantic and very cool picture, isn't it?
    hehehe
    when my former boyfriend (eventually) said that he loved me, it was when we had to break up, jak. ironic isn't it? i've been waiting for the words since the beginning of our relationship, but he never said it. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete