Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

September 30, 2009

Today



Today I woke up at 6, still sleepy. Trying to figure out how to survive this day. I had a prayer meeting, and taught 2 classes. Kinda full.

I believed I can survive this day after what happened in a classroom: When I was teaching, I asked my students to open 1 Timothy 4.12. I asked them what does "teladan" (example) means. One boy answered me," Not wearing clothes at all." I was shocked and for a moment I thought he was joking. But his face was serious. I was tempted to tease him, but I restrained myself.

His classteacher put it in her status. A teacher, who sits next to me, opened Facebook thru her cellphone and showed it to me. I laughed outloud and told her the whole story. And just now, the classteacher entered teacher lounge, and we made joke about it. And again I laughed outloud that other teachers asked what happened, so I told them the story.

It really helped me thru this day. Coz just before I taught I felt like crying coz I saw a comment from my friend about For Someone Special. There is something bothering me, and I don't know what to do. And I really miss my grandpa, wish I could see him and talk about it. But, well... I'm okay now. I choose to be okay :)

4 comments:

  1. Hoo...you will be just not okay in the end of the day. Just wait =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll be okay miss.. :D
    just keep on the safe track..

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys, thanks for the surprises and "surprise" hehehe also many thanks 4 all ur support and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah yang dipetik itu yang punya siapa ya? pasti yang paling 'mengejutkan!!!!' ya punyaku lah... aku kan pemberi surprise paling surprising! :p

    ReplyDelete