Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

October 1, 2009

Bee Calm


These past few days I'm restless. Just because of one question from my friend, I lost my balance. So lost that I didn't know what to do or say. I felt uneasy and afraid. I told my Daddy everything I felt, gave it all to Him, but then I took it back. Gave it again, took it back AGAIN!

But in the midst of it, my heart kept on telling me," Be still, and know that I am God" (Diamlah dan ketahuilah, bahwa Akulah Allah!) But I couldn't be still. There was a tempest in my heart. I've spoken to some people, yet I couldn't find the answer I was looking for.

Last night my heart was calmer. And this morning, when I had my devotional time, I read Psalms 62.1-9. Those verses really spoke to me. So, I've made up my mind. I'll be still and know that He is the Lord of my life. I entrusted my future into His hands for He is my Daddy.

2 comments:

  1. U dont speak to me, that's why u didn't find the answer u looking for, lol...

    Happy that u have made up ur mind =)

    semangatttt!!

    ReplyDelete