Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

October 1, 2009

The Best Birthday Present Ever

I wanted to go to Bandung during Idul Fitri holiday, but because of no preparation before, I canceled it. My friends asked me to go to Solo with them from 23-26 Sept and I'd said okay. Another friend suggested me to have a mission trip for two days with my cell community. Can you imagine a two-days mission trip? It's impossible!! But, on the other hand I'd love to go with them. I arranged with a local church in Mojokerto, my hometown. I arranged on Sept 19-20, but couldn't.

To cut the story short, we could do the trip on 26-27 Sept! I had an argument with a friend who asked me to go with her to Solo. I was frustrated. But, it turned out to be okay. So, off we went to Mojokerto peacefully that Saturday.

Before we went, we had a deal to pray and fast from 23-25 (during holiday!!). Yet, so many things happened! 3 of my friends were sick, 1 had so many tasks, 1 had already went back work, the others were still not sure. But amazingly, they still prayed and fasted. 2 friends had never ministered before, but they courageously took the responsibility; other friends had never ministered in front of unknown people, yet they still did it. Still another friend must be a worship leader, yet he had no experience before..but he did it anyway. Another one, she rarely wears a skirt during ministry in our church, but in this local church, she had to. With their own ways, they paid the price.

I'm so happy and it was the best birthday present ever.

3 comments:

  1. anyway.. who paid the price with skirt, ya? because there are just 2 girls in that pic. :D it must be the one with white dres... coz the blue one looks really used to wear skirt... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...u're trying to bait me, CIA? ;)

    ReplyDelete