Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

October 30, 2009

Total Surrender



"Yet not what I want, but what You want."


That what's in my mind right now. The surgery (of my grandma) was scheduled yesterday afternoon, but for a ridiculous reason, it was delayed. And last night I wondered what's behind the delay.

This morning, my mom sent me a text message saying that the surgery will be at 1 or 2 afternoon. A moment later, she sent another one saying that it was delayed...again.

Right at this moment she's in the theater, going thru the surgery. I prayed, and said,"If her soul is saved, then take her home, Dad.. otherwise, please spare her soul and let her live for some time. I dunno what's Your plan behind all those delays, I just believe that Your timing is perfect."

And here I am, writing this piece and waiting for news from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment