Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

October 9, 2009

The Cute Guy

“He’s cute! You should see him!”
“Really? I want to, but I can’t in the near future.”
“Oh… it’s too bad…”
“Yeah, I know. I can’t wait to see him!!”

That was my conversation via phone with my sister after she delivered her first child.

“Sis, please pray for Billy. He’s now hospitalized because level of bilirubin in his blood is very high. He’s going to need blood transfusion, otherwise we’ll lose him. But, it can’t guarantee that he’s going to be okay either. It’s risky for a baby to have a blood transfusion. Esther doesn’t know about it coz I’m worry about her.”

The news from my brother-in-law really knocked me off balance. I was confused, sad, but deep within I knew that Daddy was in control over it.

I took my phone and made a call to my sister, talked to her and prayed for her.

I called my friend and she gave me this verse: I will not die; instead, I will live and proclaim what the LORD has done (Psalms 118.17). She told me to change “I” with “Billy” and confessed it over and over again. She prayed for my whole family.

My colleagues also prayed for me and one of them took me to the place where they stayed in Surabaya. One of my cell community friends came over and we prayed for them.

And now, he’s very much alive. He’s cute, joyful, chubby, smart, friendly, and healthy. When we’re talking around him, he’ll look at us as if he’s listening and understands what we’re talking about.

This is Billy.

1 comment:

  1. just remember that event when read this...i remember that time i got the sms from Ferry..Yes...i can see now that he's so alive!!!

    ps: Now, u have been a graphic designer lol

    ReplyDelete