Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

October 7, 2009

See the Similarity!!

This is hilarious. This morning, the future movie director said that he'd give me something after lunch hour. Look! This is what he sent:




He did something to it. And this is the result:





Can you see the similarity? Hahaha
At first I didn't get it, but then I remembered a photo during our ministry trip to Mojokerto that was being commented in facebook. My friends commented my cross-legged style on the photo.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA....

    ReplyDelete
  2. okey.. so topic cross-leg again is rising in the air..... someday yaa.. somedayy... let's see!!! i can also do cross... in basketball style!
    hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, then we'll take a picture again. side by side. my ballerina style and your basketball style LOL

    ReplyDelete