Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

October 9, 2009

Love Him, Love Him Not...



Was it wrong?
No, it was natural

Was it right, then?
Maybe..
I dunno

Tell me what's right
and what's wrong
with this feeling

It shouldn't be like this
I told myself
But I know that it was natural

What made it wrong was...
It wasn't mutual
It wasn't me who was in his heart

I knew it
I knew it all along
But I couldn't help it

This whole thing confused me
Frightened me to death
I don't want him to know
What I felt
Coz I don't wanna lose him

2 comments:

  1. This post is about my clueless days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha....
    It's not about right or wrong,
    but about how our heart responds...
    :D
    pray for the best for you, sist!

    ReplyDelete