Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

October 30, 2009

My Psalms



Before the foundation
of the earth was laid,
You've known me.
You've written
down my days.

How awesome are Your thoughts!
My soul praises You,
rejoices over
the marvelous works
of Your hands.

It tastes
Your goodness and mercy.
Mine eyes have seen
the salvation
that comes from You.

I'm destined for
a prosperous future in You
and NOTHING,
absolutely nothing
can ever change
that plan of Yours, oh God.

Your love for me
is everlasting.
I'm save in Your embrace.



Storm tosses
my little-fragile boat
and water floods in
trying to sink it.

I cry out to You
and lift my hands
toward the heavens.

You have been my help
and salvation, Lord.
You reach my hand
and help me
to stand tall on my feet.



The tempest is
still raging,
but my heart is
calm knowing
that my help always
comes on time.

2 comments:

  1. So far "Thank You" and "Love is.." were my number 1 n 2 fave piece that i love the most.

    Now, this masterpiece is my new numero uno!! Wonderful...makes me want to write my own psalm. Can this psalm be the psalm 151st? (lol) and if necessary when i write my psalm, it will be psalm 152nd (lol again)

    ps: nggak sia2 aku nunggu2 post barumu, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...this is the highest praise i've ever got hehe. thanks so much, jak

    ReplyDelete