Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz16DYWzt4y

October 30, 2009

For The Wife of My Someone Special



I know all along
that you love me so much
But, my understanding of love
is different from yours
and it makes me reject your love
Yet, deep inside I know
I know that you love me.

I recall the days when
you came to our house
all by yourself,
brought food for us
so that we could enjoy it together.
You long for our companionship.
And when your feet
could no longer
support you very well,
still you came.

When I was away,
you were still thinking of me.
When you went to Surabaya,
you remembered me,
dropped by to
my boarding house and
brought me foods and fruits.

I remember when you
look at me intensely
with a faint smile
on your lips.
Made me uneasy and
avoided your gaze.

When you asked me
so many things about me
I felt that you
probed my life too deeply
and I clammed up
caused you felt bad
and eventually
doesn't speak anything to me.

At times, though,
I still feel your gaze upon me
is as intense as it was before
though not as often.
And I still see that little
smile on your lips.

You played a
very important role
in my life.
Without you,
I won't be here on earth.

I'm happy
to be your granddaughter.
I count myself lucky.
I am what I am today
coz of your constant
and thoughtful prayers
for me.

Thank you for
being a loving grandma.

3 comments:

  1. The picture is the only picture I have with her (which is saved in my computer. Too bad her eyes were closed when it was taken.

    Perhaps I should say those words directly to her, so that she knows how I really feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicee postt beee!!!! if i were your grandma i will be very touchful to know what you feel about her..
    *and saying directly what i feel to family member is my weakness too

    Btw, she's really your old-replica! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yepp. now u can picture me when i reach my 80s hahaha

    ReplyDelete